Copywriter/Social Media Content Writer
BSTRO is a digital agency that uses insights, storytelling, technology and design to create deep and inspiring connections between people, products and companies. We’re looking for a seasoned content writer to join our team of talented problem solvers in delivering standout creative to our clients, who include some of the world’s biggest brands and hot new start-ups.
There’s no such thing as the daily grind at BSTRO; we work on such a wide range of brands that no two days are alike. But while concepting, brand messaging, campaigns and content strategy are part of the mix, we’re looking for a writer who’ll thrive on the challenges of running successful social media programs:
- We are looking for someone to move into this role for the long-term and grow with the company
- Must be fluent in social media writing, posting and campaign management — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience with SEO or marketing analytics
- Website messaging and content — articles, listicles, how-tos, etc
- A problem solver, NOT an order taker
- Motivated, innovative and creative
- Writing or journalism experience
Above all, we’re looking for a team player who can thrive in our collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is an intuitive, conceptual thinker.
- Curious and hyper aware of what’s happening with Internet trends, best-in-class marketing campaigns and all things social media. The individual must also have broad cultural knowledge to put information into context
- Strong work ethic and an obsessive eye for detail
- Spelling and grammar. Yours needs to be excellent.
- A zeal for collaboration with designers, developers and strategists, and our account team
- The desire to deliver work that makes people stop and take notice — and makes our clients heroes within their organization
- The ability to develop cross-channel ideas that translate effectively and seamlessly across the marketing ecosystem — on- and offline
- A can-do attitude, sense of humour and team spirit — prima donnas, curmudgeons and glory hogs need not apply
- Four to six years’ experience, with the results to show — experience with CPG brands a plus
If that sounds like you, drop us a line! (And please include a copy of, or link to, your writing samples. Applications without work samples will not be considered.)
This is a full-time role with benefits, vacation, sick days, and your very own desk. The position is based in Vancouver.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!