Hello! We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team in delivering digital marketing campaigns for our top-tier CPG and direct-to-consumer e-com clients. Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ agency experience in digital media, CRM, social marketing, and/or eComm. We're looking for someone who loves marketing and is curious, self-motivated, passionate, a team player, energetic and driven to succeed!
- Implement tactical plans and daily program execution to accomplish our client's marketing objectives
- Provide overall support to Account staff
- Build rapport and credibility with clients based on demonstrating consistent, on-time project delivery
- Create and manage timelines/resource allocation across multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively communicate via video and phone conferences and generate actionable next steps
- Review creative work and review for accuracy
- Manage email developer team hours, task responsibilities
- Assist agency team in preparing client presentations and recommendations
- Conduct secondary research and prepare recommendations including competitive activity and consumer trends
- Bachelor’s Degree. Advertising, Marketing, Business or related degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, project management, and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint) and/or Keynote. Helpful to have some knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines across a dispersed agency and client team in different offices and time zones
- Experience in these areas are of interest for this position but not all required: background in advertising or social marketing, working knowledge of email service providers and tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or Mailchimp, experience in e-com marketing marketing
- Understanding of quantitative data analysis and an analytical mindset.
- Occasional travel to San Francisco, New York or Vancouver for client or internal agency meetings
This is a full-time role with benefits, vacation, sick days. Work is performed onsite at our offices in Pasadena's Old Town neighborhood with the opportunity for flexibility in working from home 1 to 2 days per week if desired. We offer a competitive salary, super nice clients and the opportunity to work with and learn directly from senior agency management.